Used garter bar set that can be used on 4.5mm standard knitting machines -brother/knitking/silverreed/toyota
- Country: United States
- State: Oklahoma
- Willing to Ship: Ship
- Listed: July 8, 2018 8:19 pm
- Expires: 64 days, 7 hours
This is a used garter bar set that can be use on Brother/Knitking/Studio/Singer/Silver Reed/Toyota standard bed Knitting Machines (4.5mm). . The Garter bars are two 100 stitch (these lock together) and one 50 stitch. Also included 2 needle stoppers for 100 stitches with a piece to lock them together. The Box shows slight signs of wear, but the garter bars looks to be in good condition.
Every machine knitter with a 4.5mm knitting machine should own this style garter bar. It has groves on each stitch holder to help keep the stitch on the Garter Bar. It is used for:
1) to move stitches over on the knitting machine,
2) to flip stitches to make a garter stitch (sometimes for a turn row on a band or to make a different finish for a hem)
3) it is used to hold stitches that you might need to hang later back on the needles
4) to help decrease stitches evenly across a row.
5) it can be threaded with yarns and used for vertical weaving.
Free Shipping in lower 48 states.
36 total views, 2 today